Thursday, January 10, 2013

Ack! Procrastination and Fear Strike Again

Ok.  I went to my networking group, but a wave of fear hit me before breakfast.  It  wasn't an aura exactly.  It was uneasiness.  I sipped my tea and breathed slowly.  After the meeting, I had a hard time focusing on networking.  I'm not entirely certain why. 

I basically procrastinated the rest of the day.  I did make a phone call to a potential client, but they aren't even accepting insurance in their practice yet.  Time to move on to the next practice.  I'm not terribly discouraged.  If they want to stay a cash-based practice, then they really don't need my services.

I networked today with my old gym teacher.  I honestly don't think that he was my PE teacher, but he likes to claim I was his student.  It was a big gym with lots of kids.  I'm not sure that Kevin Ward will get any business out of him or if he'll even talk to Kevin. 

I need to plan better.  It gets difficult when I get scared about seizures.  Seems like things tend to fall apart.  But I'm not having them, so that is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment