Sunday, January 13, 2013

Keep On Trucking

Alright, blogging every single day is difficult.  It definitely helps you stay on track.  Yesterday was Saturday and I was excited to hang out with my friend, Leah.  We just caught up at Cafe Rio.  Then we went shopping at Ross.  I'm never thrilled by what I see at Ross.  It isn't laid out very well, which is why the prices are lower, I guess.

I did exercise yesterday and today.  Saturday, I did deep lunges, walked the dog and did Pilates.  Today, I walked the dog and practiced some of the pole dancing "chair play" routine.  Man, my legs are on fire now.  I feel great about getting back into shape.  I'm not going to weigh myself.  I know my pants are still tight and I haven't gotten back to strictly eating healthy, whole foods.  Hey, an eight month GAPS diet was hard.  I'm just taking a break!

My hair isn't coming back yet.  My nails seem to be getting a little stronger.  I'm going to keep the BreathSlim exercises up twice a day.  It feels better to breath with the diaphragm and I do think that it is helping my epilepsy.

How's the business?  Yikes!  I still hate networking, but I've requested more people on LinkedIn and even asked some medical professionals to meet with them.  I'm posting a sales rep advertisement on Craigslist today.  The webinars don't seem to be attracting people at the time that I am able to do them.  I also don't think that I'm advertising them very well.  I'd love to keep trying, but it is expensive to keep paying for the GoToWebinar service when only one or two people show up. 

Unfortunately, my friend in Utah is thinking about keeping his business cash based.  He may not become a client.  That's ok, I guess.  I need to keep talking to doctors in this area.  Keep on networking.  I'll eventually get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment