Friday, January 11, 2013

More Progress towards being Terrific

Today is Friday.  I usually I substitute teach on Friday.  That is exactly what I did today.  I also decided to try a sales rep for my business again.  I'll put an ad on Craigslist tomorrow.  See how that goes. 

My health was addressed today as well.  I walked the dog a mile.  I did my Breath Slim exercises today twice.  I also did a few Pilates exercises and some deep lunges and overhead lifts while I watched television.  Always best to fit in exercises while you are wasting time watching tv.

The weight loss is not coming along so well.  I'm still hovering at 146.  However, after eating so strictly for eight months, I'm cheating and enjoying breads and fruits.  Love it!  I can do any diet strictly for a few months, but in the end, I break down and cheat.  When I realized that my seizures weren't influenced by a strict whole foods diet or a raw foods diet or the modified Atkins diet, I eased up on my food choices.  This may not be the case for everyone, but for me it was.  Food was not my trigger.

I made an appointment with my neurologist!  It isn't until March 27.  I had to wait on the phone for what seemed like forever to get the appointment, but I have one.  I plan on asking for an EEG to see what improvement has been made to my brain waves over four months of breathing exercises.  Should be interesting!!

I need to focus on planning and networking.  Tomorrow, my goal is to make three LinkedIn connections.  I will also plan out my week and send out 5-10 introduction requests.  Last time my introduction requests resulted in two people telling me they would introduce me.  Neither did.  I will follow up with those people tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment